(1) Mary obtains Client non-public information in the normal course of providing Consulting and Expert Witness Services.
(4) Client Information Subject to Disclosure to Taxing Authorities: Advisor-Client communication protected from disclosure is limited to tax advice provided by Mary to Clients in non-criminal tax matters taking place before a Taxing Authority or Court.
(3) When providing Designated (testifying) Expert Witness Services, the identify of prior Clients and the corresponding proceedings in which Mary served as a Designated Expert Witness may be disclosed, if required during the proceeding.
(5) Mary does not rent or sell Client non-public information.
(6) Mary does not disclose the names of Clients for marketing or promotional purposes.
(8) Mary maintains regulatory-compliant procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of Client information. These safeguards include password protection of electronic Client files, cybersecurity measures, and shredding of all Client paper documents.