(1) Mary obtains Client non-public information in the normal course of providing Consulting and Expert Witness Services.
(4) Client Information Subject to Disclosure to Taxing Authorities: Advisor-Client communication protected from disclosure is limited to tax advice provided by Mary to Clients in non-criminal tax matters taking place before a Taxing Authority or Court.
(3) When providing Designated (testifying) Expert Witness Services, the identify of prior Clients and the corresponding proceedings in which Mary served as a Designated Expert Witness may be disclosed, if required during the proceeding.
(5) Mary does not rent or sell Client non-public information.
(6) Mary does not disclose the names of Clients for marketing or promotional purposes.
(8) Mary maintains regulatory-compliant procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of Client information. These safeguards include password protection of electronic Client files, cybersecurity measures, and shredding of all Client paper documents.
providing Consulting Services, Mary shares Client non-public information with third parties only when needed to carry out the professional services for which she has been retained. Client non-public information may also be shared with third parties if required by law pursuant to a matter in which the Client is a party.